We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
Stance is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our E-Commerce team. We need someone to work closely with our internal development team to plan sprints, manage the backlog, QA and ensure successful deployments. The ideal candidate will have experience with various online and e-commerce platform technologies and a high level of comfort analyzing and troubleshooting.
This position reports directly to the Director of E-Commerce Production.
As the Stance Technical E-Commerce Project Manager, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the development team, internal stakeholders and third party vendors to successfully deploy projects.
- Manage web development efforts including new project builds and site enhancements.
- Own, communicate and manage the project risk.
- Maintain the backlog and plan sprints with the development team.
- Oversee UAT and QA to ensure successful weekly deployments.
- Collaborate with internal development team to troubleshoot and replicate site bugs.
- Work closely with the Merchandise and Design, Sales, and Operations team to ensure the entire web sales process exceeds expectations on product availability, quality and order processing timeliness.
- Develop and continually evolve the change management process.
We are looking for somebody with the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years in project management
- Experience in consumer facing business or retail
- Managing multiple projects of varying types concurrently
- Knowledge of Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics, HTML, Java, CSS and web development technologies a plus
- Experience with international E-Commerce site, operations and subscription services a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work and specialized training
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment