We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
Wholesale Operations Specialist summary:
The role of the Wholesale Operations Specialist will be to work with operations, finance, and sales in order to ensure accounts are operating smoothly.
As the Wholesale Operations Specialist you will be:
- Managing and maintaining your current and future order book by:
- Reviewing credit hold reports
- Managing past cancel report
- Hold for confirmation reports
- Bulk order maintenance
- Managing open RAs
- Preventing and Resolving EDI errors such as; invoicing errors, ASN issues, 855’s, sku X-ref, etc.
- Reviewing account routing guides and vendor compliance
- Working with 3PL, credit, and operations on vendor compliance setup, EDI testing, approval, and maintenance.
- Assist in researching and resolving vendor chargebacks when necessary.
- Managing order process from start to finish; including but not limited to:
- Pre-shipping order prep including ticket and polybag ordering per key accounts vendor requirements.
- Order entry through EDI processing as well as manual order entry
- GXS style detail entry, GCC compliance testing.
- Tracking picked, warehouse and routing status through Stance’s 3PL
- Foreseeing and communicating any possible shipping issues.
- Assist with special projects as necessary
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Demonstrates a professional attitude in regards to communication, teamwork, and ownership of tasks.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage own time.
- Minimum three years experience in Customer Service, and two years experience dealing with Key Accounts.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and reporting capabilities.
- Full Circle experience strongly preferred.
- Background in action sports, traditional sports, or fashion industry.