We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
International Operations Manager
The role of the International Operations Manager will be to support the international department and own the departments operational needs. This person will work with multiple departments including Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Finance to oversee and assist in International objectives, procedures, and reporting. This role will report to the Senior International Sales Operations Manager.
As a Stance International Sales Operations Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing the order file, included but not limited building the order forms, order deadline management, minimum review, ship dates, discounts, back order maintenance, ATS reports, order acknowledgments.
- Manage the order entry, confirmation, invoice and shipment process.
- Manage the sample/catalog coordination process.
- Manage the In-Store order entry, confirmation, invoice and shipment process.
- Assist the International department with reporting and analysis to drive sales
- Be responsible for all bookings reports using Full Circle, Domo, Rep Spark, and any additional reporting tools needed.
- Work with the International department to forecast sales figures.
- Assist in planning and sales reporting.
- Be responsible for SMU tracking and planning.
- Manage all shipments including documentation and drop ship coordination.
- Master keeper of all distributor and freight forwarder information.
- Manage country specific label, paperwork, and tagging requirements.
- Perform weekly, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal reporting to support international team.
- Analyze effectiveness of current processes and programs, recommend and implement any changes.
- Main point of contact for sales training on new tools/ systems.
- Master keeper of International Master Calendar including communication of key dates.
- Assist international department with account projections by month, season, and year.
- Work with finance on A/R collections and invoicing coordination and any initiatives involving both departments.
- Assist when needed in company financial audits; including reporting on inventory, sales on order, and shipping POD’s.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to adhere to frequent deadlines
- Excellent organizational, planning, and scheduling skills.
- Excellent communication and coordination abilities with internal and external team.
- Previous experience with Full Circle and/ or Rep Spark is a plus.
- Minimum five years experience performing coordination duties for an international department.
- Attention to detail and a strong ability to problem solve.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Japanese is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.