We exist to celebrate human originality.
Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighborhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others. We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values.
Stance International Marketing Manager:
The Stance International team will be the frontline of our brand outside the US, spreading our culture and lifestyle into new territories and distribution channels globally.
The International Marketing Manager will report to the International Director to communicate and execute marketing tactics internationally. Additionally, the Manager will develop processes that ensure our regional marketing partners and distributors have the optimum Stance Tool Box to deliver against regional sales and marketing goals.
Manager will be responsible for executing marketing tactics internationally (primarily in APAC and LA) that align with the Global Marketing Strategies in order to drive growth. The International Marketing Manager will not always and/or necessarily be physically doing the marketing but they will be communicating and implementing the strategy along with building the processes to ensure the brand and marketing efforts are maximized internationally.
This person will be a guardian of Stance to ensure brand consistency of marketing and company messaging are executed across the International markets. They will partner with the marketing department to establish an overall marketing toolkit for regional marketing partners and distributors including but not limited to building processes and guidelines.
It will be the International Marketing Manager’s responsibility to monitor and define areas of evolution and challenge in order to better the marketing capacity on an international level.
As the International Marketing Manager, you will:
Communicate and Implement the International Marketing Programs/Tactics:
- Work alongside The Regional International Directors to Define the Regional and/or Territory Specific Marketing Tools & Tactics
- Define and Manage the International Demand Creation Budget
- Review of Territory Demand Creation Budgets and Planning
- Focus Resources to the Key Volume and Brand Driving Territories
Develop the International Marketing GTM Process:
- Evaluate Current Processes and Identify More Efficient Timelines, Templates and Procedures.
- Develop the International Operation Process For: Seeding, PLK, etc.International In-store Process Development and Execution
- Define and Help Develop the International Asset Management Process
- Partner with Marketing to Develop the Guidelines and Standards for International Marketing Best Practice: Ex. Social, PR, Events, etc.
Own the International Special Projects:
- Key Launch Implementation, Communication and Execution
- International SMU Program Gatekeeping and Execution
- Implementation and Communication of Key Retailer Support Projects
- Tradeshow Alignment, Communication and Support
Be the International Marketing Voice:
- Develop Key Regional and/or Territory Marketing Goals (aligning with US marketing) and What Success Looks Like
- Define and Communicate the International Marketing Needs
- Lead and Organize International Marketing Meetings as Needed
- Create Regular Communication Flow and Visibility in the Form of Marketing Recaps, Seasonal Summaries or Other
- Define and Present Key Events, P&P’s, Media, etc. to Drive The Brand Internationally
We Are Looking For Someone With the Following Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years Marketing experience
- College degree in Marketing or Business field a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Japanese a plus